Idealife – Terms and Conditions
Use of our services constitutes your acceptance of our Customer Service Agreement! Should you
require any further information in relation to our customer service agreement please contact us
through our WhatsApp and we will endeavour to respond to your enquiry.
1. Cleaning Services
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES agrees to provide cleaning services (the “Service”) to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer (the “Premises”).
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed to by the Customer and IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES at the time of booking.
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES endeavours to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a timely and professional manner
2. Additions and Amendments
Any changes to the Service to be provided must be agreed to by IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES prior to the starting any work. If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the Service is being performed, the Customer must first contact IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES Administration/management by telephone unless management is on-site, who may agree to provide the additional service/s in its absolute discretion. The Cleaner is not authorized to agree to any changes or variations to the Service being provided without first consulting IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES management. The Customer must not request such changes directly from the Cleaner.
3. Customer Representations and Warranties
The Customer represents and warrants that:
- They will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service;
- The Cleaner will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those areas of the Premises requiring the Service;
- They will provide the Cleaner with access to all services and utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the Cleaner to provide the Service;
- Any cleaning equipment and materials provided by the Customer are safe, have not been tampered with and are in full working order;
- The Client will advise IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES prior to the commencement of the Service of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime at the Premises;
- The Client authorizes IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES to use the Premises to provide the Service;
- If the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (e.g. a fridge, bookshelves or other furniture), they will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service
- The Client will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewellery, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
- The Client will ensure the property has been fully vacated prior to our cleaner’s attendance for bond/exit cleans.
4. Health and Safety Risk
In addition to the obligations and warranties set out in section 3 above, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment pose a risk to health and safety.
- Abuse or assault, verbal or physical, on our staff will not be tolerated and legal action or criminal prosecution will be taken against any Customer or 3rd party who is in breach of this subsection.
5. No Engagement of Cleaners
- The Customer acknowledges IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES invests significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless IDEALIFE CLEANING
SERVICES gives prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES.
- The Customer acknowledges that IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES may suffer loss and damage, including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
6. Job Quotations
- The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the size of the property.
- Any price quoted by IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES is an estimate only based on IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES experience, without inspection, and based on information
provided by the Customer over the phone or through online websites and or WhatsApp correspondence.
- If at the commencement or during the course of providing the Service, it is apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will provide the Customer with the option to pay an increased fee to complete the Service, or pay the quoted amount without the Service being completed. If our office staff are unable to contact the Customer, the Service will end at the pre-stated time advised in the estimate given or at the time of booking, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES has the right however to make an informed decision on the clients behalf as to complete the service or terminate services should terminating the service restrict or deny the clients likelihood of having their bond return to them.
- The Customer may make a booking either by telephone, WhatsApp or on the IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES website or affiliated trading sites. Any booking made on the website will only be scheduled upon the completion of a phone call or WhatsApp confirmation.
- At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises;
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES provides all quotations at the time of booking in good faith and with the information provided by The Customer. If any information is not provided at quoting IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES reserves the right to alter the price of The Service.
- The Customer agrees to provide IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES with their valid credit card details at the time of booking, or on the day of the service and authorizes IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES to debit any card with an amount equal to any service and/or cancellation fees that may apply under this Agreement.
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES reserves the right not to accept a booking at its sole digression.
- The Customer must inform IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES at the time of booking if they have special requirements related to allergies or issues with specific cleaning products and other arrangements can be made prior to the service taking place
8. Payment Terms
- The Customer agrees to pay the estimated price quoted by IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES in full prior to or at the Service Time, unless otherwise agreed in advance with IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES
- If no payment has been made by the Service Time, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will use reasonable endeavours to contact the Customer for payment. In the event that IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES cannot contact the Customer or payment is not made by the Service Time, the Customer will be deemed to have cancelled the Service, and the Customer must pay any cancellation fees or charges due set out in Section 2C. If the customer fails to make payment and the services have been carried out IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES reserves the right to charge 10% surcharge during the first 5 days, thereafter legal action may be pursued.
- Customer’s payments to a One Off cleaning job must be settled in cash payment if not received on the day, a surcharge of 10% will be enforced – If the customer fails to settle the payment within 5 working days, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES have the right to send the customers file to a debt collecting agency.
- If cleaner /s have been at the property and cleaned and then you cancel for whatever reason IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will charge the amount of hours the cleaner/s were there and also a cancellation fee
9. Late Payment Fee
- Where, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES agreed to invoice the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been completed, the Customer agrees to pay in full, all fees due, within 7 days of the invoice date.
- The Customer agrees that if, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES has not received payment in full for the Service within one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of 10% will be charged for every month unless alternative arrangements can be made with the accounts department.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES in connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken for recovery of debt from the Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
If a Cleaner fails to attend the Premises within 2 hours of the Service Time and does not provide the requested Service IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will provide the Customer with either:
- A full refund of payments made by the Customer; or
- Offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Customer and, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES
If the Customer is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, they must inform, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES within 3 Business Days of completing the Service or, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will not guarantee and or rectify the service. , IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction where reasonably possible in its efforts to provide the Service and will endeavour to resolve a problem quickly and efficiently however, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES reserves the right to re-attend up to 7 business days after the complaint has been made.
12. Accidents, Breakage, Damage & Theft
- The Customer must inform, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service and or contact the local authorities if needed.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, damage or loss to the following items is specifically excluded from the liability of, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES under these terms and conditions: cash, jewellery, art, antiques, and items of sentimental value.
13. Cancellation Fees
- The Customer must provide, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone, alter or cancel the Service for any reason.
- In the event that such notice has been given, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES will endeavour to reschedule the Service if required.
- In the event that the Customer does not provide 24 hours’ notice prior to the commencement of the Service, the Customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 hours cleaning) for administrative costs and loss. This may be charged at, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES Sole discretion.
- This Agreement may be terminated by the Customer by providing at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time.
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES may terminate this Agreement by providing the Customer with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to the Service Time.
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the Customer is in breach of this Agreement, and in the opinion of, IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES that breach is incapable of remedy.
15. Changes to this Agreement
- IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, and may do so by publishing an updated agreement on its website. Each updated agreement will take effect 24 hours after it has been published on the website.
- The Customer agrees that any use of the Service following any such change, whether as a single job or as part of a regular cleaning schedule, constitutes their agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
The Customer agrees that if any term or provision is held invalid, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be considered severable and the remaining terms and provisions shall continue to be binding.
IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES holds no responsibility for the loss, Damages, or any injury incurred as a result of the customer being at the site. IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES deems the address where work is being carried out to be unsafe, slippery, and or incomplete until such work has been completed and or signed off by the staff in attendance. Customers have the right to inspect the property after such time that all work has been completed and is deemed to be safe by , IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES at our convenience. IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES takes no responsibility for its contractors or subcontractors in any way or form. , IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES has the right to report non-payment of services to either the Police or a credit reporting agency as it sees fit. , IDEALIFE CLEANING SERVICES have the right at any point to review its customer Service agreement and make changes where it sees fit.